Natural supplements to support animal health
I believe that we need to approach the health and well being of our animals from the inside as well as from the outside. Working with many dogs suffering from a number of issues I found a need to offer an easy option for my clients to supplement their pets diets to help keep joints and bones healthy, to improve mobility in ageing dogs and to ease anxiety and digestive issues, naturally etc.
I love the results I've achieved with my own dogs over the years from using the Animal Botanical range of supplements, so I'm very happy to make them available for my clients dogs as well and am always on the search for other great supplements.
Available for pick up at time of appointment.
* Mobility & Joint Supplements * Inflammation *Digestion * Skin, Coat *Calming *Raw Feeding supplements & more.
Contains a blend of Grass Fed Bovine Collagen Hydrolysate, Glucosamine HCL 250 gm
Forever Young Supplement is a preventive health formula as it may help regenerate collagen that stops being produced with age, or helps after injury or surgery.
The many benefits may include:
- Supporting coat and nail health
- Reduced skin allergies
- Build and maintain muscle
- Strengthen cartilage, bone, tendon and ligaments
- Reducing arthritis, inflammation and pain
- Lubricate joints for better mobility
- Improve intestinal health
- Boosting energy levels
Prancing Pooch Joint Supplement 500gm
Contains: White Willow, Rosehip, Ginger, Kelp, Beetroot, Turmeric, Devils Claw, Millet Meal, Linseed Meal, Green Tea
100% Natural Ingredients.
This combination of 100% plant powders can be used on a daily basis to maintain general health and vitality and to assist in movement and reduce stiffness.
Formulated by a Master Herbalist and Veterinarian and manufactured in Australia to the highest standard.
100% Australian Cold Pressed Hempseed oil 200 ml
Hempseed oil provides a perfect balance of omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and unlike fish oil, it contains the important anti-inflammatory GLA. Using hemp seed oil can improve overall joint health by reducing inflammation, arthritis and painful/damaged joints & owners report a dramatic effect on skin & fur – joints & mobility – mood & anxiety.
It promotes a strong immune system and results in enhanced blood circulation. Hemp Seed Oil moisturises skin and fur and it prevents skin disorders such as dry nose, acne, eczema, rashes and dandruff. It improves heart function and helps keep your pet’s brain healthy, plus, it can thicken fur and lessen shedding!
It can also be used externally on dry skin & is great for sore cracked noses or paws, and helps relieve joint pain.
Many of these Herbs, like White Willow and Turmeric (Curcumin), having been recorded as being used by the ancient Chinese Egyptian, Roman, Greek and Indian Civilisations.
Mobility formulation contains some of the most reliable and traditionally used pain relieving herbs, in an easy to administer feed supplement.
- Small dog < 5 kilos: 3-5 drops twice daily added to food
- Medium dog < 25 kilos: 5-15 drops twice daily
- Large dog > 25 kilos : 15-30 drops twice daily
- Shake well before use. For best results maintain continuous use for a minimum of 3 weeks
The Relax formulation is designed to nourish and restore the nervous system of a dog that is so stressed or nervy as to be its own worst enemy. Retraining your dog to react differently in stressful situations will break the habit but is a great deal simpler if accompanied by nervous system tonics that help to relax your dog so that he is able to respond better to training .
Animal Botanical Canine Relax formula is given initially 3 doses per day and then reduced to 2 or 1 per day as the behaviour improves. The size of the single dose is then reduced slowly to find the minimum dose that maintains the dog in a calm and reasonable frame of mind.
- Specifically formulated to enhance the bio availability of Turmeric.
- For Inflammation and Gut Issues
- Immune system booster
- This magic mixture is widely known to have the following benefits:
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- It is believed to have anti-cancer properties
- Good for digestion
- Offers natural pain relief
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Powerful antioxidant
- Liver tonic
- Small dogs < 1/4 tsp mixed into food daily
- Large Dogs < 1/2 to 1 tsp mixed into food daily
- Please note these are just guidelines, you can increase the amount until you see desired results. Excessive consumption may result in loose stools.